Thursday 27 August 2015

"Style Is Eternal"

Hi chums, some time in the six weeks me and my friend Ellie <Insert her blog here> went to the Yves Saint Laurent exhibition at the gorgeous Bowes Museum and wow those clothes.

Mr Laurent once said "Fashion Fades, Style Is Eternal" and boy is he right. I saw some of the most iconic pieces from YSL and saw his story within fashion. I have to admit it wasn't as good as I hoped but it was still great.
I am only keeping this one short and sweet so it looks like you've already come to the end of this post. Thank you for all your support and I will be posting more often as I have a little time off work. xx

2 comments:

  1. I thought it would be more interactive but it was still a lovely exhibit!

    - Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree and I am glad you enjoyed it x

      Delete