Wednesday 27 May 2015

Pitch Perfect 2 (THE REVIEW)

Hello, yesterday I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 and if you follow me on twitter (@JustOldCurious) (shameless self-promotion) you will know that I haven't seen the first movie (I know, I know I am out of the loop) but I still loved Pitch Perfect 2 and am now seriously thinking of starting an a cappella band. (If any of you have any name ideas for the band please let me know).
 
The Bellas
I loved that each character kind of  had their own story of coping with daily life involving the Bellas and helped each other out throughout the movie. The movie saw a new nemesis for the Bellas called Das Sound Machines, a german super group of excitement and a wide octave range. It also saw a new band member for the Bellas called Emily who is not only a great singer but a love interest for the socially awkward Benji. (btw I would totally go out with Benji, he is a cutie)
 
I laughed the whole way through the film and also danced along to all the songs.
Thank you for reading guys and if you have seen the first pitch perfect then please tell me if it links in with the second one. Thanks Xx

Little Cuties

6 comments:

  1. I loved the first Pitch Perfect, and I can't wait to see the second one!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting you will definitely love the second one. I weirdly didn't see the first one but still found it amazing.
      I will have to check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. I loved the first one and cannot wait to see the second one I have been talking about it coming out ever since I watched the first movie! I knew it was so good there would be a sequel. Also Flula plays one of the German characters which is amazing!
    - Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he was in Das Sound Machines. He was brilliant. You will definitely enjoy it x

      Delete
  3. My sister just saw this & said it was great. I've yet to check it out yet. Hehe. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. It is a great film, really funny and enjoyable. Will have to check out your blog x

      Delete