Saturday 17 September 2016

Place Title Here...

... Hello! What to write about that is the question?
Well, I started college and I am studying Music, Media, Performing Arts and History. However I have to stay for three years so I have to pick another subject to study, if anyone knows of some one year courses that would be appreciated. All the subjects are really good (music especially).

I've got myself a job at a shop. How did I manage that without bursting into song at the interview I don't know. (I am writing like its a note to future self post haha) I cant wait to start it, and also I smashed my audition for the Polar Express recently with only two days to prepare, I call that an achievement. I really cant wait for that. I have to entertain people on a moving train and its licensed by Warner Brothers so that's one for the show reel.

Oh and I went to Edinburgh and had a massive shopping spree for clothes for college. I may have to blog about that because this post is not going well.

Well ok heres the conclusion. If this is a post to future self post then future Bethany better come up with better blog post ideas, and be organised for college. Oh and I've been writing a script for some time now about my time when I was living with my Grand Parents. It's a comedy or so my family thinks, my nana hates it as I am just taking the mick out of her but I was wondering what I should do with this script.. Help! If any of you have suggestions of what to post next please suggest them as I am running out of awesome things to blog about in my life. But until then... See ya later folks xx

P.S. I am under the impression that my cat has gone crazy as she is currently running riot in the house. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. This was such a cute post! I really need to get uploading soon.

    - Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete