Saturday 19 March 2016

Ashes To Ashes

Hey Guys, sorry I put my hands up I have not posted in ages but I've been watching 'Life On Mars' and 'Ashes To Ashes' lately and it came to me... Why not do a blog post about it?

Ashes To Ashes is a British TV show from 2008 that sees Alex, a young DI getting shot in 2008 and waking up in 1981. Everyone knows I love anything 80s so I instantly fell in love with this show but me being the TV rebel I am, I didn't watch 'Life On Mars' the first instalment of the series first but just to clarify I have seen them both now.

You may have realised that they are both named after David Bowie songs which is awesome as I love his songs and the stories feature many of his music and other songs of the time.

The stories are really good and a bit mind boggling if I'm honest but with the addition of lovable characters and lots of comedy and romance what's not to like. There is a new crime to solve with each episode and the overall story of the truth about DCI Gene Hunt, Alex's parents and the world itself. Its hard to explain but it is one of the most amazing shows of all time in my opinion and I don't know many people who like it or have even seen it so I am calling all Ashes fans as I cant be the only one.

Oh before I go I just want to mention that Chris and Shaz are the cutest couple ever and something not Ashes To Ashes related, I am lucky enough to have my prom dress made specially for me so I might blog about that if I run out of ideas.

Thanks for reading guys. Bye! Xx
P.S. I aint good at explaining TV shows so I've left some video links below



Chris & Shaz
Who Will Save You Now
I Can't Die, Can I
The End
Those Who Are Dead

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post Bethany, I haven't watched this since it was first on! I may have to re-watch it soon

    - Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you know I definately reccomend them. Thanks fir reading x

      Delete