Tuesday 3 May 2016

Omigod Omigod You Guys!

Hi, on saturday I went to my local theatre to see an amateur perfomance of Legally Blonde The Musical and can I say, it was exactly like the London production.


The songs were really funny and uplifting I especially liked 'There! Right! There!' which is about the legal team trying to figure out if the witness is gay or european which was very relevant to the case. It actually turned out that he was both and the lyrics and dance rountines accompnied this funny scene very well.


My favourite character was of course the UPS Delivery guy called Kyle who strutted onto the stage making a great impression with the ladies (and men) as you could imagine. He acted as the love interest for Paulette the hair dresser who helped Elle along the way through Law School. This is where the song 'Bend & Snap' came in which again was extremelly funny and uplifting. Ive been singing it ever since.


The love story between Elle and Emett was the cutest thing I have ever seen, their songs together are just so darn cute.


But overall the musical had a uplifting story of being true to yourself which is apparent in most musicals to be honest but this one was different. I highly reccomend it and may have to see it in the West End.


Legally Blonde - Bend & Snap Video


Thanks for reading Guys. Xx


2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to see this! I love the movie and the soundtrack for the musical is amazing, sounds like you had a great time Bethany.

    Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. The songs are just amazing I've been singing them all the time. x

      Delete