Tuesday 2 June 2015

A Week In My Shoes!

Hello, I haven't posted in a while and I apologise, I have no excuse. However last week I took a million photos (no lie) so decided to put some of them in a blog post.

I'll start at the very beginning (a very good place to start). Yes I shall start weirdly with Saturday where I went to my very first festival. The atmosphere was great but the acts were rubbish.

Monday. I cant remember what I did on Monday so we shall proceed to Tuesday.

On Tuesday I went to the beach and moaned because I am not one for going in the sea and I fancied chicken... Not the traditional fish and chips. However the day did look up when me and my mam went to the cinema to watch Pitch Perfect 2, which I did a review on last week.

Wednesday, I went to Whitworth Hall and felt very posh as I was surrounded by deer's and my mam decided to take over the role of photographer and had a mini photo-shoot involving moi!

Thursday was a girly day for me and mam so we took the opportunity to have afternoon tea. AKA: posh sandwiches and stuffing your face with a variety of cakes.

Friday, I went to Ellie's house AKA That Weird Girl Ellie after I took my little sister to tumble tots and failed on all the gymnastics equipment. We took a trip down town. Just an excuse to buy something. Then I stayed for Britain's Got Talent. (Because it's tradition)

Saturday I went dancing with my sister Natalie and watched The Amazing Spiderman where I fell in love with Andrew Garfield and Spiderman in general. (Sorry Toby McGuire)

Sunday I went to a hot air balloon festival. Now if you read my 'Bucket List Dilemma' post you will know that it is one of my dreams to fly in a hot air balloon. However..... This so called 'Hot Air Balloon FESTIVAL' had no balloons in sight so instead I lightened the mood with a High School Musical sing-a-long and a dance in the park.


Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post love having a nosey into people's lives!

    - Ellie Xx

    www.thatweirdoellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. Loving your blog at the moment xx

      Delete