Wednesday 8 April 2015

If The Shoe Fits!

Just yesterday I went to view the new Disney remake of Cinderella. The casting choice was just about perfect, not to mention how dishy the prince was, and the scenes and costume were amazing. I think Helen Bonham Carter made a brilliant, funny and witty fairy godmother and Cate Blanchett played a very sassily evil step mother. 

The story goes on to tell the story of Cinderella in a live action updated movie and also tells the backstory (oh no! not another backstory) of Ella's parents and how she became the Cinderella who wins the heart if the prince. 

The story is not only romantic but also has a very convincing and important message... Don't be afraid to be yourself. 

I think this movie has definitely still got the specific Disney vibe, unlike the sassy and witty Maleficent movie it still has the traditional prissy morals of a Disney fairytale. I would rate this movie a 4 stars out of 5 as the casting and acting is brilliant but it is only a little different to the original story of Cinderella.
Thanks for reading chums and keep smiling.  

7 comments:

  1. Great post Hun can't wait to see this ! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You x
      You will really enjoy the film x

      Delete
    2. I can tell with your review xxx

      Delete
  2. I really want to see this movie, I love how it will have a back story! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. You will really enjoy the movie just like I did. I will definitely have to take a look at your blog x

      Delete
  3. i want to see this so bad!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting you will really enjoy he movie. I love your blog btw. X

      Delete