Saturday 6 June 2015

Jenna Vs Clara

Hello, me again. Today I decided to showcase some of my favourite outfits from one of my style icons. Jenna Coleman. Most people will know Jenna from doctor who as she plays the most up to date companion Clara. She has been one of my favourite companions because of her complicated story line and cute clothing. So therefore I decided to do a couple of style steels from herself as Jenna and her Doctor Who character Clara. 

I noticed that both Clara and Jenna are quite similar in their outfit choices and I always like Jenna's bespoke style with a classic vintage twist. 

I have found some of the original pieces from the show and made a great discovery that Jenna and. Clara are both big Topshop fans. 

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
(By the way, I am really happy because I cooked tea today and my sister loved it) ...... bye!






4 comments:

  1. I don't watch doctor who but I do love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jenna Coleman! She's so pretty and has a kind of classic look to her that I really like. It's sort of hard to choose whether I prefer Jenna's or her character Clara's style the most! Both dress so nicely, lovely little post :-)

    X Gemma
    http://www.simplygemmalouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it and I totally agree. Both herself and her character dress beautifully and I can't decide which is my favourite. Thank you for reading xx

      Delete