Sunday 12 July 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things!

Hello, sorry I haven't been posting much later but I've got a job (Yay well done Bethany) and I haven't got any good ideas to write about. Anyway I decided to do a little life update and tell you some of my favourite things (hence the title).
 
Well, first of all my little sister made me take a trip down memory lane as she put Garfield: The Movie on that came on in 2004. Boy, did that make me feel old. My Top Gear obsession has got out of hand and so has me Big Bang Theory 'thing'.
 
I've been getting more confident to show my trombone skills and Pretty Little Liars has got my mind in a twist. But in a good way.
 
Eating healthy is getting very important to me and I should of done a blog post on that oh and.... Rimmel lipsticks are my new favourite thing.
 
Thank you for reading and I will come up with some better blog post ideas soon I promise.
(I've got a performance coming up soon and loads of holidays and shopping trips so you are bound to be hearing of them) (Oh and my school have got the whole cinema booked out for us to see Terminator Genesis... Maybe a review on that may be a good idea) Thanks again and love you x

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars has your mind in a twist now wait till season 5. I can't wait to see Terminator with you lovely and shopping should be fun!

    - Ellie Xxxxxx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terminator was amazing. Wouldn't mind seeing it again! X

      Delete
  2. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS AMAZING! I'm so sad that I'm up to date and now have to watch the show once a week instead of binge watching.Great Post Bethany and congrats on your new job! x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you I'm not that far on Pretty Little Liars yet but I'll soon catch up. My job is amazing. And thanks again for reading x I will definitely check out your blog x

      Delete