Tuesday 30 August 2016

Ellen Style

Lets face it! Ellen DeGeneres IS a STYLE ICON. I have become obsessed with her and her show recently, like really I've been watching it non stop. And did you know, Ellen had a sitcom in the 90s. Yeah I know amazing. I've been loving that also it is utterly amazing. I recommend.

Anyway back to the post.

I love Ellen's style and I have been stealing some (if not many) of her outfits and putting my own 'Bethany' twist on them.
So below I have put together an outfit with an alternative jacket that I believe is VERY Ellen. I may do another one of these types of style steal posts is ya'll  like it.

P.S. call me obsessed but I even got my hair cut like Ellen. I mean I know my hair is short and it has been for a long time but this is like ultimate short and I love it.

Thank you for reading and let me know if you love Ellen too.


2 comments:

  1. I love how every Celebrity has a signature style ( some more distinctive than others) and Ellen's is very unique and i think it matches her fun personality well.

    Sending love,

    - Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her style and I have seen that some of the shops recently have been copying her outfits which is great as I have been wanting some blazers haha. Thank you for reading x

      Delete