Saturday 21 February 2015

#EELive

Hey Guys! This post is going to be pretty short. I was just wondering what you guys thought of Eastenders Live Week. I thouroughly enjoyed it even though I am not a big soap fan myself. The acting was brilliant and the plot was fantastic. I'm sure it had everyone frantically pressing that rewind button at the time of the reveal and it definately had me on my toes! 

So don't forget to let me know who you thought the murderer was and what you thought of Eastenders Live Week in the comments below. And one more favour. Can you go over and check out my friends blog 'ThatWeirdGirlEllie' she's brilliant. 

Thanks for reading guys and keep smiling!
Bethany xx


1 comments:

  1. Thank you love - not a big soap fan myself but I had to watch the big reveal and it was amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete