Sunday 22 February 2015

Whats In My Makeup Bag?

Hello people of the internet (that sounded odd). Today I decided to go with an idea someone sent me on my page. I'm going to give you a brief description of 'What In My Makeup Bag!'

So first up I should add that no one should feel obliged to put makeup on to impress anyone because I
believe that everyone is beautiful but I'm just going to get into this.

1. Foundation
I definitely recommend the L'Oreal True Match. This foundation just glides on easily and gives off very good coverage.

2. Concealer
Now I personally have just started using concealer and have just realised how good Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is. It looks really natural on my skin and just went on like a dream.

(I realise I am saying the word 'just' quite often)

3. Blush
I believe that blush just ... (there I go again)... a bit of dimension to the face as I am rubbish at contour.

4. Eye Shadow and Liner
I naturally go for natural colours (no pun intended) and I like how nudes compliment a baby pink or red lip. I like the 'Undress Me Too' palette by MUA. you get a bunch of mattes and shimmers in there and alongside the L'Oreal 'Super Liner' your good to go.

5.Lips
I've just recently bought this lovely colour from MaxFactor called 'Dusky Rose' I think this colour will suit many skin tones and its just a lovely nude colour but my favourite colour I use often is just a deep red as it goes well with my dark hair. (And I find it quite hard to find a lip colour to match my hair)

6. Eyebrows
I think that eyebrows just finish the look. I like the MUA 'Eye Brow Kit' its easy to use and the colours will match most shades.

Hope you enjoyed this post guys its been quite a long one. Any blog post ideas you want me to do next, put in the comments below and keep smiling! xx

1 comments:

  1. I wonder who gave you the oh so amazing fantastic idea of creating this post it wouldn't have been your beautiful, modest best friend by any chance x
    JK haha xxx

    ReplyDelete