Monday 25 May 2015

My Bucket List Dilemma!

Hi happy bank holiday by the way, hope you had a good day. Anyway today I was wanting to talk to you about my bucket list and the problems involving it.

Well, yeah most of my things could happen or have already happened but their are a couple that are now pretty much impossible. And I will explain why.

First of all I missed out marrying Benedict Cumberbatch for obvious/personal reasons but lets continue with my bucket dilemma.


Here exibit A are the things on my bucket list that are ticked off or could possibly happen. (ooh this is getting a bit unnecessarily like a crime drama)
(by the way if some one were to take me on a hot air balloon ride I would kind of love them forever)

I've been to see Ant and Dec live. I've seen Wicked and really want to see it again and don't ask about Blackpool! It just looked so awesome on the adverts.

However......







Here to the right are the two things on my bucket list that will never (ever) happen!

I cant be in Doctor who with Matt Smith because he isn't the Doctor anymore. I made a script and everything. Boy, called me obsessed but I made new plots involving me as the new mysterious character. Huh!

And Miranda doesn't make her sitcom 'Miranda' anymore.

Why? Why be such dream crushers?


P.S sorry if this post sounded really weird with big words that don't suit me. That's probably because I have been watching The Big Bang Theory like a lot. Me and my mam are kind of having a marathon

Thanks for reading and good night (who the hell do I think I am)

4 comments:

  1. I get this rant everyday at school Bethany 😂 I should be used to this by now lol!
    - Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Hun but I kind of needed to share it with the world haha. Most of the things could never happen anyway. But I also really want to go to comic con, Liverpool and the capital summer time ball x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I need to make a bucket list. Your so lucky to have seen Wicked! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wicked was truly amazing and I got some great inspiration for how to play glinda for I am playing her later this year in a local thing. Most of the things on my bucket list were never going to happen anyway but I've always wanted to go to Comic Con and Liverpool. Thank you for commenting and I really love your blog x

      Delete