Sunday 3 May 2015

The Furry Friend Tag!

Quite a while ago (sorry Ellie) I was tagged to answer questions about my cat so here you go.
Hope you like it!




1, What Is Your Pets Name?
Custard! I cant really remember why but its either after the cat on Strawberry Shortcake or because the first thing she ate was a custard cream biscuit.

2. What Kind Of Pet Is it And What Breed?
Custard is a cat and she is a tabby crossed with tortoise shell... I think
Also My Cat Is Sass Queen

3.  How Long Have You Had Your Pet Friend?
Since I was 7.

 4. How did you get your pet?
Funny story about this actually. I was at a friends house who’s cat had just had kittens. I was looking around at all the cats and this little cat came towards me. She seemed quite different. And that cat was custard. So it was like the cat picked me and to this day she still thinks she is boss.

 5. How Old Is Your Pet?
Ooh crikey. Around 8 or 9. So quite old for a cat.

6. What Are Some Quirky Things About Your Pets Personality?
Well I don’t know if this is a unique thing but when you say “bow for the queen” she will sit and then bow. I think I need to take her on Britain’s Got Talent to be honest.

7. What Does Your Relationship With Your Pet Mean To You?
I love my cat a lot, and so does my sister. She’s like a best friend and you can also play hide n seek with her which Victoria loves.
Casual

8. What Are Some Of Your Favourite Pastimes With Your Pet?
When she was little she somehow stuck an Easter egg box on her head and was running around like a headless chicken (pun not intended) and one day at Christmas she climbed right up to the top of the tree and it fell over and caused a huge sparkly mess. The cat was covered in glitter.

9. What Are The Nicknames For Your Pet?

Well there are quite a few. If she’s naughty I call her Cat and at other times she gets called Cust or Cus Cus. Victoria can’t say her name yet so she gets away with calling her Mew.

2 comments: