Sunday 24 May 2015

The Eurovision!

Hello, first I want to say a huge congratulations to Sweden for winning the Eurovision this year. Looks like my dream of seeing the Eurovision live will have to wait (or may never come true)
Anyway this post is a bit of a chatty one about the Eurovision.
 
 Do you think its a fix?
 Is it just all about the politics instead of the real meaning of music bringing the world together?
And do you think the right country won?
 
To be honest I had my betting on Iceland but they fell at the first hurdle so that just shows how much I know. However when I found out about this terrible discovery I then turned to Russia, Spain and Germany to maybe turn it around and show the world that I, Bethany Lewis-Burrows could pick out a winner. But judging on the probability of the amount of songs I chose the odds were very doubtful that I could win, and the same could be said for England ever winning the Eurovision.
 
 
I love the Eurovision and always feel very patriotic when watching it, even though we never win.
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Haha most people outside of Europe don't even know what Eurovision is! Sounds like a fun night
    - Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha true! X should of thought of that really x

    ReplyDelete