Monday 6 April 2015

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside!


Over the Easter weekend me and my family went to Blackpool. I had been to Blackpool when I was small but this was my first real encounter of the place and let me tell you.. It is definitely an eye opener. In two days I have had a drink in the Rovers Return, been 360ft above ground on 5cm glass and nearly walked into the kitchen in a top notch restaurant. We've been singing and dancing all the way (along with people on their stag or hen night).

People say that Blackpool is like a mini Vegas but I say it's like if London were by the sea.

We even travelled in style on a Victorian horse and carriage (which my sister loved and didn't want to come off)  I just love Blackpool!




 Oh I do love to be beside the seaside (even though we didn't actually go on the beach)
 

 Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it. (Especially the photos I think I done a good job of taking them if I do say so myself).




















1 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a lovely time especially toria! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete