Saturday 18 April 2015

Truly WICKED!

It was all about 'Popular' as Wicked hit the stage of the Sunderland Empire and the cast definitely 'Defied Gravity' in more ways than one. The score and orchestra were 'Wicked' too and the storyline put a twist on the childhood favourite of 'The Wizard of Oz'.
 
Today was the day that I was off to see the wizard or more like off to see Wicked at the Sunderland Empire. My whole life turned emerald green as I stepped into the world of Oz.
 
I enjoyed every minute of the show and annoyed the people sat next to me in the process as I sung along with the songs. It was like the West End had come to me as I was sat and before my very eyes, sets would change and characters would defy gravity.
 
Thanks for reading guys and keep smiling Xx

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would love it - It is so amazing have to love fiyero! the backstory it is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It. Was brilliant Hun and the songs were amazing x

    ReplyDelete