Friday 10 April 2015

Crafty Sew n Sew (Bunny Jars)

 
Hello friends, (*ponders for a while* I have friends), anyway enough of my weirdness, today I went to a Factory Outlet park and spent a ton of money on random stuff I may not even need (I think we can all relate, tell me in the comments if you want me to do a little haul post) And. I've just realised that was totally irrelevant (oh well!)
 
Any who moving swiftly along to this post. As Spring is here I decided that this would be the perfect thing to make for your home. It's easy and fun to do and I bet it would impress your friends that you've made it yourself.
 
Hope you liked this little addition to my 'Crafty Sew n Sew' series and let me know if you would like to see more of these types of posts.
 
Thanks for reading chums and keep smiling Xx
 

2 comments: