Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Great British Tag

Hello everyone, as most people I know would class me as a stereotypical British person I decided to do the British Tag. So basically I had an interview with myself... great! Anyway I'm just going to get into it and I tag my fellow blogger 'That Weird Girl Ellie' and anyone else who wants to this tag. 

Thanks for reading and keep smiling! Xx

 1.    How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
Honestly... a lot! But i just love tea. And the amount of sugar i take varies. One day it could be black no sugar and the next it could be milky and sweet. I don’t know why I don’t just have one set tea style but hey ho. I like variety
2.    Favourite part of your roast?
Mmm.. this is a hard one but I've got to say broccoli. I don’t know why and it might seem weird to say I pretty much like everything about broccoli. Especially the fact that they look like little trees.
3.    Favourite dunking biscuit?
Well of course its got to be the right and honorable shortbread biscuit. Or the rich tea...... or digestive. Or......
4.    Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Afternoon tea! You may have already  gathered that i love a spot of afternoon tea. I have done an older blog post on my time at the manor house with my Nanna. Yes, it could be said that all it is, is some scones and sandwiches but there is like something else. Like a Victorian element that i just love. And the fact that i like to pretend that i am rich and posh. (i hope that isn't just me)
5.    Favorite word?
Curiosity.....hence the name of the blog.
6.    Cockney rhyme slang?
mmm.... I hardly use cockney rhyming slang as I find it very confusing. Like yeah I understand that planks of meat is cockney slang for feet. But isn't it just quicker to say feet.
7.    Favourite sweet?
Easy! Pear drops. Ladies and gentlemen my job here is done!
8.    What would your pub be called?
The red lion because.... i just came up with on the spot and I like the colour red.
9.    No.1 British person?
Benedict Cumberbatch obviously. He is just a gentleman and so cute (and its just an excuse to insert his picture here)

10. Favourite shop / Restaurant?
I don’t really know how this is relatable as it is just a general topic but my favourite shop is Debenhams because it’s just got everything in there. Even a Costa (mind blown). And in the one in the metro (if you don’t know what the metro is, it is a massive shopping centre in Newcastle. I mean its huge. If you’re ever in Newcastle/which I highly doubt, it’s not really a famous holiday destination/ then definitely go)
11. What British song pops into your head?
London calling. It just sounds so patriotic.
11. Marmite?
Never tried it but I’m very curious about it. I think ill like it though as I like mustard (okay Bethany, how is mustard and Marmite the same thing)

2 comments: