Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spring Fashion (Bethany Style)

Today I decided to do a couple of vintage inspired outfits for the spring time. However because of the British 'unpredictable weather' I couldn't go all out with shorts and flip flops. However I did choose some outfits that would be just right for the British (or any other country for that matter) summer time and I hope you like them to.

Sorry this was a quick post, I was wanting to watch 'Back In Time For Dinner' (Well that says a lot doesn't it Bethany)

Anyway hope you had a good day chums and keep smiling..

... @JustOldCurious  Xx

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with both of these outfits so much!!! Great post Hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Hun. I wasn't planning on doing this post but did it anyway. Glad you liked it x

    ReplyDelete