Wednesday 1 April 2015

Crafty Sew n Sew (Upcycled Scarf)

Crafty Sew n Sew
Here is another addition to my 'Crafty Sew n Sew' series. This one is an easy one I thought you would love it. All you need to do is get an old jumper with buttons down the middle or you could add the buttons on yourself I suppose and cut off the top.. and hey presto!! (Told you it was easy)

Sorry I haven't been posting lately I was terribly ill and I'm going to Blackpool soon so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a post on that... (and now for the exciting bit)(Drum roll please) I'm going to see Wicked on the 18th of April so again, I will posting about that. I know its a while until the 18th but I just can't wait. Anyway hope you had a good day and keep smiling! Xx

(Oh and almost forgot me and my fellow blogger/best friend maybe doing something a bit special later on both of our blogs and social media platforms. Be sure to check her out thatweirdoellie.blogspot.co.uk/ and her twitter is @SuggletHugglets. Thanks Guys)




@JustOldCurious

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try this too! and thank you for the shout out hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay. Can't wait for our blogging spree tomorrow x

      Delete