Saturday 28 March 2015

Afternoon Tea With JusOldCuriousMe!

I know I'm doing my 'Crafty Sew n Sew' series but I don't think its going well and I went for some afternoon tea today and took some cracking pictures (if I do say so myself) and so wanted to do a post about it.

Seeing's though I'm a well renowned tea lover and for people that know me really well, they will know what my favourite tea is. (Yes, there are millions of variety 'o' tea. It's unreal!)

Well my Nana just come back to England after two months of being away partying in New Zealand. (I've got a really weird image of my Nana clubbing now, sorry for that)
So anyway I'm not going to tell you my life story (or my Nanas for that case) but basically we took Nana to the Manor House for afternoon tea and it was hilarious. My Nana is well known for speaking her mind and today was no exception. Not to mention that we were in a posh place and that a really big wedding was going on at the time. Nana still wasn't scared to voice her opinion and her thoughts on the people, food and surroundings. What a woman!!
Oh and the stories from New Zealand are always really funny (she's been four times now).







1 comments: