Monday 9 March 2015

YouTube!


YouTube is amazing. Let’s just get it out there. Plain and simple everyone has used YouTube at least, if not more than once in their lives. For a teenager like me watching someone do, I don’t know a hair braid tutorial (like I’m gunna be needing that. My hair is less than an inch long) or maybe you just wanna see them playing your favourite game. These are people to whom we can relate to and best of all... you don’t have to pay TV licence for it. No but on a more serious note these people were once ordinary people like you or I, going to school. Living a normal ish life (I was so tempted to put ‘Livin la vida loca’ but then I thought better not. They weren’t born into fame they worked for it by making people smile. And the best thing about it is that we can all get involved in the Q&As or just by sending in challenges. But what I’m trying to say is that they are always up for a laugh and they are just good role models. I mean Zoella started off with a blog and now she’s got her own makeup line and a book and probably many more. What a success! Same for Tanya Burr with a makeup line (with lovely names for the products by the way) and a book. Dan & Phil have got their own merchandise and also have a radio show. Same as Jim Chapman, Tyler Oakley and probably many more. There are too much to list and I’m sure you’ll agree. Anyway to round today’s post off I’m just going to ask a very hard question... Who (pause for dramatic effect) is your favourite YouTuber? (Dun Dun Dun)
Anyway that’s it for today but remember to keep smiling.
(Side note if the people that I mentioned read this I would be ecstatic, I mean I doubt it but you know, as Jim Chapman’s posters say: ‘Dream Big’)
(Side note 2. I’m starting a new series called ‘JustOldCuriousMe: Questions That Need Answering’ so if you’ve got any questions that you desperately want answering let me know either by commenting on this post or on my Facebook page or tweet me with @JustOldCurious) Thanks Chums x Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog post lovely I think I might just have to tweet it too them - hopefully they will see! Considering you are dan howells twin x
    - Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Yeah I'd don't know I think we look quite similar. And thanks Hun. What do You Think About my New Series. I'm pondering about it! xx

    ReplyDelete