Saturday 7 March 2015

Style Steal; Red Carpet Edition! Couples Special!

Hello peeps, here is the last of my 'Style Steal; Red Carpet Edition' series. (If you want me to do anymore feel free to let me know)

So I decided that the series should go out with a bang! I believe that Mr Benedict Cumberbatch and Mrs Sophie Hunter looked gorgeous at the BAFTAs earlier this year. The black and white theme they went for just looks so classic and elegant. Anyway lets get into this.

I don't know if I have a male audience but I just went and done a male style steal anyway. As Prom Season is coming up the best place to get your suits from lads is ... (Drum Role Please)... Asda.
Yep that's rights, the good old Asda will get you through. From ties to shoes. Asda has got it all.
However if you want to dress up your suit you can splash out on some lovely cufflinks from Hugo Boss. (Best trick in the book if you want everyone to think that you spent a tonne on your suit. No one has to know)

And as for the ladies, the closest I could get to Sophie's dress was the one pictured above from French Connection. And you cant see what shoes Sophie is wearing but I believe these lovely Chelsea boots from H&M will go beautifully with the dress.

And that's it for today folks. Hope you have a good day and keep smiling! xx

1 comments: