Friday 6 March 2015

Life On Stage


 
 
Hi guys. And don’t worry this wont take long, so grab a cuppa tea put your feet up and get comfy while I tell you the life of a performer.
First of all I would like to say the performing is great but you can get a little tired so I would take a good cuppa backstage to keep me going the whole night however that can get cold quickly and that is one of my deadly sins. You’ve got to agree cold tea is dreadful... but I’ll make the exception for liptons peach ice tea. Mmm! So I would suggest taking your favourite cold beverage as back up
One of the most important things about performing is time. You need to get things ready in time so you aren’t rushing around. I would personally like to get my ‘mic’ on first and then I can go on to costume and makeup. But other people say I should get makeup then costume then mic. Whatever floats your boat? One thing I do know is definitely put your wig on last. I learnt that the hard way.
 
Hopefully this post wasn’t too messy but that it helped at least one of you in some way.
Thanks for reading chums
Love Bethany xx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing new blog post love, I always like hearing about you performing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might do some more if I get many requests for it. Xx
    ps. loving your blog hun x

    ReplyDelete