Wednesday 18 March 2015

Short Haired Girl Problems 4

Now this one guys... is the worse one of the lot.

This one is the queen of annoyance!

This one gets on my nerves like nothing else.

 It's when you wake up with a severe (and I mean severe) case of bed head. The only way I can describe is, its like waking up, looking in the mirror and seeing Jedward staring back at you. (not both of them obviously that would be odd and not to mention extremely scary) And the worse part of it is, their is nothing you can do to make it look presentable. No mousse, no wax, not even hairspray can stop the wrath of bed head moments like mine. And, get this yeah, they always happen when you're doing something important that day like, I don't know, a photo-shoot or you are performing that day or you are going to meet Benedict Cumberbatch (huh I wish!). It's like your hair knows when to strike at the worst times. *sigh*

Anyway I hope this was kind of relatable and not to much of a rant. Have a good day and keep smiling! Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment