Saturday 14 March 2015

Mother's Day Gift Ideas Xx

 Hi, I realise this is a little late and that I should of put this up earlier by hey ho! As its mothers day tomorrow I thought of doing a gift guide, sorta... thing! Yeah, so I've literally been in pretty much all the supermarkets today looking at what's on offer and nothing much caught my eye to be honest but at least it gave me the inspiration to do this post. (Note To Self: STOP being lazy Bethany!)
 
I said to my mam that she could pick anything from the shop and I would buy it. Well.... (< a tonne of ellipses there) well anyway it took her ages to decide and I ended up getting her a new pair of jeans. (Easily pleased)
 
Anyhow I hope you like my little selection of stuffs you might want to buy your mam. (I've tried to make it as cheap as possible, but its hard you know with my spending issue)
Anyway have a good day and keep smiling. xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post I would never off thought of getting a magazine subscription! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun. Lovely post from you today xx

    ReplyDelete