Wednesday 11 March 2015

Short Haired Girl Prolems!


I still don't know if it's a good idea but I'm doing it anyway. Here is my... (drum roll please) you guessed it. Short Haired Girl Problems Series!!! (yeah. I couldn't think of anything else and seeing's though I moan about stuff like this a lot then I thought why not share a bit of my pain with you) Don't get me wrong I love having short hair... (Sometimes). But other times like when I wake up looking like Jedward it's then, when I see the problems. Anyway I hope you enjoy this little mini series and some of you out there (hopefully its not just me) will relate to this. Thanks Chums Hope you have a good day and keeeeepp Smiling!
 
Question (tell me what you think about me!). Which celebrity do you think suits the pixie cut the best?
 

2 comments:

  1. Emma Watson looked amazing when she had a pixie cut but currently I think Shailene Woodley looks beautiful with her hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I totally agree. I took in a photo of Emma Watson to get my hair cut shorter and the image above was the finished product xx

    ReplyDelete