Tuesday 17 March 2015

Short Haired Girl Problems #3

 
Still don't know if this is a good idea but yeah. This is the third instalment of my 'Short Haired Girl Series'. This one doesn't really upset me but its just a bit annoying. Being called... *weirdly looks at the floor*... A boy! *Sarcastic eye roll* The random "What's up lad" or something or other. Even some of teachers do it. I mean I know its just banter and I'm always up to a god laugh but c'mon peeps. It's just got old. (I mean I can't speak. who even says 'peeps' anymore) So yeah do us all a favour and come with a new joke. *Sassy 'fringe flick'*
I don't know if this is relatable but I done it anyway. Soooo yeah hope this wasn't too annoying and I hope you had a good day! x
And P.S I'm thinking of doing a Pound Shop 'Makeup Gallery' review. Tell me what you think in the comments.
and keep smiling Xx
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment